YOGA & MEDITATION RETREAT
A yoga retreat is a withdrawal to focus on the practice of yoga. A retreat can be solitary and/or local, but often involves a trip to a location that offers group yoga activities. While the purpose of a traditional yoga retreat requires a slower pace, Our yoga retreats are recreational vacations that feature well accommodations, restaurants and a range of activities that include yoga classes, meditation, massage and sightseeing. retreats with a focus on mindful awareness and the spiritual practice of yoga can be found here, with price tags that range from high-end to modest. With the guidance of an Yoga instructor , the yogis learn to let go of distractions as they immerse themselves in asana, meditation and pranayama practices. The retreat may also focus on eating habits and the practice of Ayurveda to improve overall physical and spiritual health, as well as instruction in yogic philosophy.
Living and deepen your yoga and meditation practice, all while experiencing the rural beauty of Rishikesh
- Find inner peace Become mentally strong
- Be more relaxed and refreshed than you’ve ever been
- An amazing getaway if you are feeling overworked, stressed, tired, or just need a week or two to relax
- Quiet the mind for divine peace
To Register and For More Information:
Phone: +91 7983427623
Retreat Fees Include
A short term yoga program which gives you a life-changing experience as it has the potential of improving your health and joy, Our Retreat fees include below given activities and amenities.
- Two Asana classes daily
- Six relaxation massages
- 3 nutritious and delicious Yogic meals a day
- Your own private room with bathroom and bed
- Time for explore the local area, self-meditation, reading, journaling, sun bathing or simply resting
- The option to participate in all other classes offered at our school (Mon-Sat) such as; yogic cleansing, pranayama, yoga philosophy, anatomy, meditation and mantra chanting.
- Participation in two local trips with our staff and students (on Sundays). Some trips include; river rafting, sunrise at Kunjapuri temple, hiking to local waterfalls, and Ganga Arti in Ramjhula.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: Register by september and receive a $155 discount!
Rishikesh Yog Satya School offers shuttle service from Dehradun Airport, which can be arranged via Rishikesh Yog Satya School Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 7983427623 . Please send flight details, including airline carrier and flight number with your shuttle request. Shuttle service is subject to availability; one-way pricing is $50 per person for shared rides and $75 per person for single bookings. If you require airport shuttle service, please contact us to make your reservation a minimum of one week in advance.
Taxi service is available from Dehradun Airport or Dehradun Bus Stand for a one-way fare of approximately $125.
- An advance of a course fees will not be refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules.
- If student cancel the course, we accept cancellation but advance deposit will not be refund in cancellation.
- There is no charge of course cancellation. Student just has to inform by email.